We got some great answers after asking you this question on Facebook, and wanted to post some of our favorites here. One of you wanted to know what the Twain Eddy Film team would ask them. Thanks for asking! If you haven’t answered yet, what are your thoughts?
What would you ask Twain if you ran into him in the elevator?
- What childhood events perpetuated his creativity and incredible biting wit?
- I would ask how man’s humanity has been altered by technology. we now have little or no time to sit back and contemplate the days as they pass.
- Having lived a full & adventurous life, what do you regret most having done or not done in life?
- What he thinks about Val Kilmer’s spot-on portrayal of him.
- How have your views on religion and spirituality changed since experiencing your after life?
- I would ask him why he was so interested in two women who were very devoted to God. Joan of Arc and Mary Baker Eddy…
- Val Kilmer, Twain Eddy Film team member: How embarrassed ARE you by the things you said about Mrs. Eddy that you knew were lies?
- Twain Eddy Film team member: Did you ever feel torn between who you really were (Samuel Clemens), and who you played publicly (Mark Twain)?
- Twain Eddy Film team member: Do you have an iPad?
- Twain Eddy Film team member: What parts of Eddy’s book resonated with you and why were you so convinced that she didn’t write it?