When we asked you, our Facebook fans and biggest supporters, if you had any guesses as to why we were working on a movie focusing on these two characters in particular, we got a lot of responses. Almost all of them were right. Here were some of our favorites:
- Two souls reflecting one another
- Because Twain and Eddy are the embodiment of “the American”. Their personalities and beliefs are a great contribution to history.
- An American icon and a woman who dedicated her life to helping others. I think this story needs to be told if for no other reason then the next generation to know their story.
- Twain saw a hope in Eddy, a faith that inspired him to want to know more. Maybe, just maybe the those who see this movie will be inspired to believe.
- Because they were 2 of the most interesting people of their times. Both brilliant and utter complete opposites in nature.
- One spiritualist mover and one soulful writer combined to show the American epitome of inspiration through awing admiration…people yearn to hear this story.
If you haven’t added to the conversation yet, what do you think is missing from this discussion? Why do you think Twain and Eddy were chosen to star opposite each other in this film?