Again, more of our favorite questions submitted on our Facebook page. Here’s your answer to what some of the Twain Eddy Film team members would ask her too. What would you say?
What would you ask Eddy if you ran into her in the elevator?
- How did she recognize she could heal herself AND point the way for others to do the same?
- I’d be really selfish about it: can you heal me?
- I think I’d just give her a big hug (but try not to startle her too much)!
- I would ask her how she envisions the presence of Church online.
- Do you sail? Or go by steamboat?
- I’d ask her what God had revealed to her that day.
- How can I help you?
- Val Kilmer, Twain Eddy Film team member: “Would you consider Calvin Frye as your best friend since losing your husband?” I know, this seems trite, in light of, “What does Revelation feel like?” But this is the first thing I thought of when I read this. Also, “Why didn’t you let it be more widely known that you raised Mr. Frye from the grave?”
- Twain Eddy Film team member: What do you think of Facebook?
- Twain Eddy Film team member: How the heck did you manage to love people who hated you so much?
- Twain Eddy Film team member: What advice would you have for us in the 21st century?